If you are attempting to connect to your WiFi network via the MOD-t Printer Tool and are getting the error message that you can't connect please use the following steps.
1. Please verify that your password is correct (you can check the "Show Password" box to make sure you don't make any typos).
2. Verify that your network is a 2.4 GHz network and not a 5 GHz one. You will see a red exclamation mark on the signal strength indicator if you have a 5GHz network meaning the MOD-t can't connect to it.(Note: If you are having trouble determining whether you are on a 2.4GHz or 5 GHz network, when you look at your network connection settings you will see information that reads 802.11xx, the xx will be different depending on what band type your router is connected to. If it reads 802.11ac then you are connected to a 5 GHZ network and you must make sure you're connected to 802.11b,g, or n band)
3. Verify that you are using WEP, WPA, or WPA2 security. The MOD-t does not currently support WPA Enterprise security.
4. If your network meets all these requirements but you're still having issues connecting to it, power cycle the printer and try again. Try this at least 3 times.
5. Try moving the MOD-t closer to your router. The MOD-t doesn't have the same range as a laptop so the closer you are to your router the better the chance of sustained connection.
6. If you still can't connect, use USB mode instead (http://support.newmatter.com/customer/portal/articles/2354534-new-matter-blog-usb-mode
). This will allow the MOD-t to use your computer's internet connection to talk to the New Matter Store.
This should hopefully resolve your MOD-t's connectivity issues! If you still have issues connecting your printer to the store then please contact customer service for further assistance.