1) Begin setting up your first MOD-t by visiting www.newmatter.com/setup. The setup wizard will walk you through creating your account and downloading the installer package.
2) Once the installer is downloaded, run the program and follow the step by step instructions, making sure not to plug in any of the cables until prompted.
3) Once setup is complete on the first unit, unplug the USB cable from both your computer and the MOD-t.
4) Each successive MOD-t must go through the full install. You don't need to download the install program again. If you look in your browser's download history you will see the MOD-t installer application. Run that to begin the setup process for the next MOD-t..
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure the USB and power cables are unplugged before starting the installer program for each new unit. Just like the initial install, you want to wait until prompted by the installer package before plugging them in.
IMPORTANT NOTE PART DEUX: If you want to set up each MOD-t with a different linked account, you must return to newmatter.com/setup at the start of each new unit installation and sign out of the current account.
This can be accomplished by clicking on the pink box with the white head and shoulders on the upper right-hand side of the setup page. At that point you will be able to sign in to or create the next account. Once you're logged into the new account you can proceed with step 4 in the instructions above.
- Email Us
- (Monday-Friday, 9AM - 6PM Pacific)