We now believe that an issue which began on 1/19/2018 and prevented many users from uploading files to the New Matter Store (our website) has been resolved. Users should now feel free to resume uploading print files to their New Matter Store account and sending them to their MOD-t 3D printers.
Before attempting to upload any new print files to your account, please do the following:
1. Begin by signing out of our website. This will help to apply the "fixes" to our site that were put in place by our web development team.
2. Close your web browser.
3. Re-open your web browser, navigate to store.newmatter.com, and sign in once again.
4. From there you should be all set. Return to the *upload* screen in the New Matter Store and attempt to upload your designs once again.
Also, please keep the following information in mind:
1. Any files that you may have been able to upload to your New Matter Store library during the time period between Friday, January 19 and Wednesday, January 24 may have been corrupted by the issue our site was experiencing. Attempting to print those files now may still result in an error. Users should delete those files from their New Matter Store library and upload them again before attempting to print them.
2. Similarly, any files in your New Matter Store library that you may have attempted to edit (resize, reorient) during the time period between 1/19/2018 and 1/24/2018 may have become corrupted by the issue our site was experiencing. Users should delete those files from their New Matter Store library and upload them again before attempting to print them.
3. After uploading a file to your library, you may notice that the thumbnail preview image of the item takes a little longer than normal to generate. If you go to your library and navigate to your newly uploaded design immediately after uploading a file, you may notice a grey "camera" icon instead of a 3D thumbnail image. This is normal, and you will still be able to print the item right away. After several minutes, the "camera" icon will eventually be replaced in your library with a standard 3D thumbnail preview.
- Email Us
- Call Us at 1-866-949-8722 (Monday-Friday, 9AM - 6PM Pacific)